Re: Zoom Today - Saturday, Sept. 24, 2022

Katherine Pendzuk

Sep 24, 2022, 2:32:43 PM9/24/22
to Pam Prindle, Vincent Jang, Nora Buckley, C. John Townsend, Yvonne O'Neal, Leonard Mackey, Vicki Mackey, Denise Mead, Ritchard Taylor, Sandy Burrell, Irene Money, Peter Ennis, Ellie Lopez, Thomas Solieri, Richard Walther, Marcia Lauzon, Walt Roberts, Rich Lamlin, Pat Allen, Bill Cox, Bob Shelton, Louis Bannister, Sandra Ward, Karen Ragland, Walter Jones Jr, Bonnie Randall, Steve Tilson, Lisa Cumming, Andy Morgret, Eric Whitfield, Lee Borden, Vyonne Carter-Johnson, Curt Paddock, Krystriana Clark, Katherine Pendzuk, Vergers List
Hi Everyone,
Here is the link for the hotel, now called "Inn at the Park" the VGEC stayed at last time we were in San Diego for the conference.
Rooms should be available next month to start making reservations and many of us are planning on staying here.  This way we can all hang out together after hours.
Call me if you have problems with the link.
Catch up soon.
Kate Pendzuk
Verger - GRace, Ossining

Best Regards,
Kate Pendzuk
Verger - Grace, Ossining

On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 08:43:28 AM EDT, Katherine Pendzuk <verge...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone has been staying safe and well. Even though we have things to do for tomorrow, I will be on and look forward to seeing you later today if you want.

We will be starting at the times listed below for your area and will last for about 2 hours depending on how many attend.  I look forward to seeing everyone.

If you come in under a different email than I am expecting please let me know.  I will only be letting in those I know about.  If you need to call me for help for any reason, my cell phone number is 914-523-8464.  Have a nice and safe day and see you later.

7 pm for England
2 pm Eastern Time
1 pm Central Time
12 pm Mountain Time
11 am Pacific Time
10 am Alaska
9 am Hawaii

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 815 9083 2943
Passcode: 933248
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81590832943#,,,,*933248# US (New York)
+16469313860,,81590832943#,,,,*933248# US

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)