RE: [V-List] Digest for vlist@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Robert Mikrut

May 21, 2019, 12:34:00 PM5/21/19
to vl...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I will not be able to attend this year…the first one I have ever missed…since first attending in 2003.

See you next year.

Bob Mikrut

Robert Mikrut-VGEC/Head Verger
Church of the Redeemer
230 Pennswood Road

Bryn Mawr, PA  19010
verg...@comcast.net
"that in all things, God be glorified"-St. Benedict