HAPPY EASTER!

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Vergergc

未讀,
2021年4月7日 上午10:26:322021/4/7
收件者:Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List
Friends,

For those that do an Easter Vigil, during the liturgy of the word....  for the "prophetic readings" (not the NT Eucharistic readings) - how do you intro and close them? We don't use the normal "A reading from...." nor "The Word of the Lord" for the OT readings. We just read the story. So Genesis, Exodus, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Zephaniah would not be introduced, but Romans would have the regular intro and closing.

I'm curious what others do.

Faithfully,
Kent Wingerson, FVGEC
Grace Cathedral, Topeka

Diane Strangis

未讀,
2021年4月7日 上午10:48:572021/4/7
收件者:vl...@googlegroups.com
St. Philip’s Durham,  NC. Same as you!
Easter joy. Diane

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2021, at 10:26 AM, Vergergc <kkjdwi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Friends,
Groups "V-List" group.

The Vergers Voice blog has the latest news about the VGEC. Join us at news.vergers.org.

Follow the VGEC on:

http://vergers.org
http://news.vergers.org
http://facebook.com/vergerguild
http://youtube.com/vergertv

vlist+un...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vlist/fee6f6f4-6378-4fff-9e8d-e2d3cb4f2ab7n%40googlegroups.com.

Duke DuTeil

未讀,
2021年4月7日 下午2:18:362021/4/7
收件者:vl...@googlegroups.com

Everywhere I have been including the National Cathedral there has been no intro or ending to the Old Testament readings during the Vigil.  I think this is in part because of the preface to all the readings by the Celebrant “Let us hear the record of God’s saving deeds in history, how he saved his people in ages past;” Reading, Psalm, Prayer… Reading, Psalm, Prayer … with an occasional hymn or anthem in place of the Psalm.

Claude "Duke" DuTeil

Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church

President & Training Advisor

P.O. Box 280, Round Rock, TX 78680

Cell: (512) 567-7848

VGEC Voicemail:  (615) 876-0855

--

image001.jpg

Margaret McLarty

未讀,
2021年4月7日 下午2:20:462021/4/7
收件者:vl...@googlegroups.com
Same thing at our Vigil.

Margaret McLarty
St Andrews Cathedral
Jackson, Mississippi

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2021, at 1:18 PM, Duke DuTeil <duked...@gmail.com> wrote:

Everywhere I have been including the National Cathedral there has been no intro or ending to the Old Testament readings during the Vigil.  I think this is in part because of the preface to all the readings by the Celebrant “Let us hear the record of God’s saving deeds in history, how he saved his people in ages past;” Reading, Psalm, Prayer… Reading, Psalm, Prayer … with an occasional hymn or anthem in place of the Psalm.

<image001.jpg>

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄