Atlanta Cathedral Vergers retire

Vergergc

Sep 29, 2022, 1:32:01 PM9/29/22
to Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List
I just read in the Cathedral Times newsletter that on Oct. 2 there will be a reception following the principal service honoring senior vergers Richard Perry and Karl Sachsenmaier, who are retiring after many years of faithful ministry at the Cathedral. During the 11:15 service, they will dedicate the Verger Stall, given in honor of Richard's 50+ years of serving as Chief Verger.

I fondly recall our conference in 2017, and getting to reconnect with Richard, who was there at the beginning of our guild. What an achievement. Congratulations and job well done!!

Kent Wingerson, FVGEC
Grace Cathedral, Topeka