San Diego - Inn at the Park

Katherine Pendzuk

Jan 19, 2023, 9:42:02 PM1/19/23
to Vergers List
Hi Everyone,
Here are some rates from Jan 19:

Pat Allen, myself & Steve and Vince Jang have reservations.  Reservations can be cancel without fees up to 72 hours before.

Hurry and call - 800-428-1932

Studio Suite King    9 units w/the insider promo  for a total cost of $771.30* taxes already included in pricing

Studio Suite 2 Queen 3 units w/the insider promo  for a total cost of $771.30* taxes already included in pricing

One Bedroom Suite  3 units w/the insider promo  for a total cost of $906.30* taxes already included in pricing

One Bedroom Suite Balcony 3 units w/the insider promo  for a total cost of $906.30*  taxes already included in pricing

Two Bedroom Suite Balcony 3  units w/the insider promo  for a total cost of $1230.30* taxes already included in pricing

*  prices are subject to change at anytime & based on availability

Best Regards,
Kate Pendzuk
Verger - Grace, Ossining

Katherine Pendzuk

Jan 20, 2023, 2:49:59 PM1/20/23
to Vergers List
Hi Everyone,
The Studio Suite with 2 queen beds are not available now.
Best Regards,
Kate Pendzuk
Verger - Grace, Ossining

Groups "V-List" group.

The Vergers Voice blog has the latest news about the VGEC. Join us at news.vergers.org.

Follow the VGEC on:

http://vergers.org
http://news.vergers.org
http://facebook.com/vergerguild
http://youtube.com/vergertv

vlist+un...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vlist/1463709827.146487.1674182519466%40mail.yahoo.com.

Dallas Hawkins

Jan 20, 2023, 5:42:37 PM1/20/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Katherine
What are the hotel rates all about for San Diego?

Dallas Hawkins
Sent from my iPhone
This correspondence is personal and proprietary  and may contain confidential information  intended solely for the recipient(s) listed in the “TO” line. Do not forward, copy or disseminate this correspondence to others without the express consent of the author.

Katherine Pendzuk

Jan 20, 2023, 10:13:41 PM1/20/23
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dallas,
The Inn at the Park is the Hotel we stayed at for the San Diego Conference in 2009.  Just very updated and new name.

I called and was able to get this information with rates.  Please note that these rates are for arriving Thursday and leaving on Sunday.
If you are interested we have 9 people already have reservations for attending.

Best Regards,
Kate Pendzuk
Verger - Grace, Ossining