Checking In ...KARL MOORE

KARL MOORE

Oct 5, 2020, 9:00:29 AM10/5/20
Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. Please I need your urgent assistance, kindly reply once you receive my mail.

Stay safe and well !
Karl Moore

Dallas Hawkins

Oct 5, 2020, 2:34:15 PM10/5/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Got it
Thanks

Dallas Hawkins
FVGEC
Senior Verger
St. John’s Cathedral
Spokane WA
Sent from my iPhone
This correspondence is personal and proprietary  and may contain confidential information  intended solely for the recipient(s) listed in the “TO” line. Do not forward, copy or disseminate this correspondence to others without the express consent of the author.

On Oct 5, 2020, at 6:00 AM, KARL MOORE <KARL...@msn.com> wrote:

Groups "V-List" group.

The Vergers Voice blog has the latest news about the VGEC. Join us at news.vergers.org.

Follow the VGEC on:

http://vergers.org
http://news.vergers.org
http://facebook.com/vergerguild
http://youtube.com/vergertv

vlist+un...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vlist/CH2PR02MB7077618FB9038F910124B6BDAF0C0%40CH2PR02MB7077.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

Richard Lammlin

Oct 5, 2020, 3:25:22 PM10/5/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com

Rich

Sent from my RFL ipadpro
59 Old Post Rd Unit H2
Clinton, CT 06413

On Oct 5, 2020, at 2:34 PM, Dallas Hawkins <dallas.o...@gmail.com> wrote:

Got it

Krystriana Clark

Oct 5, 2020, 3:30:43 PM10/5/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.

Krys Clark
Verger, St. Matthew's Episcopal
Diocese of Southern Ohio

KARL MOORE

Oct 5, 2020, 3:46:43 PM10/5/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry for bothering you with this mail, I need to get an Steam Wallet Gift card for my Niece, Its her birthday but I can't do this now because I'm currently traveling and I tried purchasing online but unfortunately had no luck with that. Can you get it from any Walgreen or Walmart store around you? I'll pay back as soon as I am back. Kindly let me know if you can handle this.

Oct 5, 2020, 3:56:07 PM10/5/20
to Vlist
This crap is spam.  Do not send anything to this person!

List monitors need to block this guy!