Corona Virus

Katherine Pendzuk

Apr 4, 2020, 12:35:21 PM4/4/20
to Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List
Hi Everyone,

How is everyone?  Is there anyone else that we might not know about and need to keep in our prayers?

Sincerely,
Kate Pendzuk
Verger - Trinity Ep. Church, Ossining, NY

Terry Hughes - 04/04/2020 - Rest in Peace

Charles Wibert

Apr 4, 2020, 2:26:32 PM4/4/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone;
This is not a corona virus request but a request just the same.  I have been treated for congestive heart failure for the past year and have been unable to either attend services nor to serve. I have now been advised that I am in what they call “end stage” and have been told that I have  a 9-12 month survival period. I am at peace (most of the time!).  I ask your prayers for my wife Betty who works so faithfully to help me and for my family. This period of quarantine has made it impossible to be together as we would otherwise wish to be.

Chuck Wibert, FVGEC
ST. John’s Church;  Grand Haven, MI

On Apr 4, 2020, at 12:35 PM, 'Katherine Pendzuk' via Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List <vl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Groups "V-List" group.

The Vergers Voice blog has the latest news about the VGEC. Join us at news.vergers.org.

Follow the VGEC on:

http://vergers.org
http://news.vergers.org
http://facebook.com/vergerguild
http://youtube.com/vergertv

vlist+un...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vlist/682421813.473843.1586018117542%40mail.yahoo.com.

Marjorie Robinson Lacy

Apr 4, 2020, 2:29:44 PM4/4/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com

Chuck,

My heart goes out to you and your wife and this very difficult time. God be with you both.

Marjorie Lacy, Verger

Church of the Epiphany

Flagstaff, Arizona

'Charles Wibert' via Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List <vl...@googlegroups.com>

Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 11:26 AM
To: vl...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [V-List] Corona Virus

[...]

The Vergers' Guild of the Episcopal Church

http://news.vergers.org
A blog about the ministry of the verger, the Vergers Voice blog at vergersvoice.org

http://facebook.com/vergerguild
http://youtube.com/vergertv
News and information from the Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church (VGEC)

vlist+un...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vlist/682421813.473843.1586018117542%40mail.yahoo.com.

Groups "V-List" group.

The Vergers Voice blog has the latest news about the VGEC. Join us at news.vergers.org.

Follow the VGEC on:

http://vergers.org
http://news.vergers.org
http://facebook.com/vergerguild
http://youtube.com/vergertv

vlist+un...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.

Katherine Pendzuk

Apr 4, 2020, 2:31:03 PM4/4/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Chuck,
I will keep you in our prayers.
Sincerely,
Kate Pendzuk

Sister Mary Winifred

Apr 4, 2020, 2:37:26 PM4/4/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chuck,

Praying for you and Betty.

--
You can make a difference while you shop on Amazon. Simply shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/16-1482599 and AmazonSmile donates to Ascension Hermitage and Sanctuary Inc

Katherine Pendzuk

Apr 4, 2020, 2:44:06 PM4/4/20
to 'Katherine Pendzuk' via Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List
Hi Everyone
Please, at this time open are hearts to all and if you know someone ill or has passed, please add there name to the list

Healing Prayers                             RIP Prayers
Chuck Wilbert                               Terry Hughes

Marcia Lauzon

Apr 4, 2020, 3:14:29 PM4/4/20
to 'Charles Wibert' via Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List
Dear Chuck,

It's hard to know what to say.  We all know this time comes for each of
us, but our society teaches us little or nothing about how to say goodbye.

This is what I can say.  I am grateful that we became acquainted.  I am
grateful to have talked with you, and to have learned with you. I know
that you have love on this earth - from Betty and others in your family,
and from friends and colleagues. You have done well.  You have served
well.  You have loved well. This is, after all what we came here to do
in this life:  to learn, to teach, to love.  And I promise you, for I
know this with all my being:   it is true that love never ends.

May the peace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ surround you and
uphold you and yours in this sacred time of change.

Marcia Lauzon+

--
Rev. Marcia Lauzon, FVGEC
Deacon, Episcopal Church of the Incarnation

Dallas Hawkins

Apr 4, 2020, 4:35:58 PM4/4/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com

Very well said

Dallas Hawkins
FVGEC
Senior Verger
St. John’s Cathedral
Spokane WA
Sent from my iPhone
(509) 218-7040.
This correspondence is personal and proprietary and may contain confidential information intended solely for the recipient(s) listed in the “TO” line. Do not forward, copy or disseminate this correspondence to others without the express consent of the author.

> On Apr 4, 2020, at 12:14 PM, Marcia Lauzon <allmyre...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> Dear Chuck,
> --
> --
> Groups "V-List" group.
>
> The Vergers Voice blog has the latest news about the VGEC. Join us at news.vergers.org.
>
> Follow the VGEC on:
>
> http://vergers.org
> http://news.vergers.org
> http://facebook.com/vergerguild
> http://youtube.com/vergertv

> vlist+un...@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/vlist?hl=en?hl=en
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vergers Guild of the Episcopal Church V-List" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vlist/f1d27d65-f88b-a533-76c9-99d52ca277b9%40charter.net.

Diane Strangis

Apr 4, 2020, 9:14:19 PM4/4/20
to vl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chuck,
Prayers ascending for courage and peace. Many blessings on you and your wife. Diane Strangis
Durham, NC

Sent from my iPhone