Fractor/ meta

Mark Zmitravich

Jun 30, 2009, 7:06:07 PM6/30/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hey group,

Just wanted to let everyone know I was on the fractor /meta and added a few things.

It looks good so far!

Are we going to make each individual think interactive, like all the trees and swingsets, etc be an interactive item that links to a learning site?

See everyone online,

Mark

stephanie

Jul 1, 2009, 4:16:10 PM7/1/09
to VLE Project #2
Hello there - I really like the idea of having links to sites/etc for
all items - anyone else?

Michelle Groene

Jul 1, 2009, 4:18:37 PM7/1/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
agreed - i think that's an excellent idea.

i've really enjoyed seeing all the additions we've made so far :)

Mike Von Wahlde

Jul 2, 2009, 9:03:59 AM7/2/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
internet access has been very problematic for me in my travels thus far this summer, and i'm at my in-laws...  i have time allotted for saturday morning to do some metaplace work, so please let me know if there is anything additional anyone is thinking. you have all done a great deal of quality work so far!
mike

0 A

Jul 2, 2009, 9:32:23 AM7/2/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
I would like to open a cinema and show films in the movie theatre. I also think it would be a good idea to open an art exhibition space. Sculptures can be built in the central area of our world. These are some of my ideas so far. Do you think we can incorporate  these ideas into our world ?
Thank you.
Best
Ozan

Mike Von Wahlde

Jul 2, 2009, 9:43:14 AM7/2/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
I would be very up to doing the art space... I curate a gallery...

jonatha...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2009, 9:46:06 AM7/2/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
An art space would be interesting... We'd need to figure out a good way to do it. Would we link to other sites? What kind of art? Would it deal with social issues?

From: Mike Von Wahlde
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:43:14 -0500
To: <vle-pr...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fractor/ meta

Mike Von Wahlde

Jul 2, 2009, 9:48:06 AM7/2/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
I have curated and written about many different artists with social agendas who work in the public space. The art could be both onsite and links and also include information about the social issues about which they comment. My thesis work will include a lot of this type of thing, so I can def. take this and run with it.
mike

jonatha...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2009, 9:53:35 AM7/2/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! It sounds right up your alley. This will be really good for the project.

From: Mike Von Wahlde

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:48:06 -0500

0 A

Jul 3, 2009, 9:49:59 AM7/3/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
That is great. You can check out my website if you like. www.ozanadam.com

Alexandra Swidler

Jul 6, 2009, 6:42:08 PM7/6/09
to vle-pr...@googlegroups.com
hi guys,
   unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the meeting tonight, sorry for the late notice.  I am on vacation in the Outer Banks, and was told that our hosue would have wireless, but it does not.  I will make sure to check in on the minutes after the meeting.  As far as this week goes, I have been checking in on Fractor World all week (I added the bike, and downloaded a rainbow...haha) and I think it looks great!  I am happy to work on whatever linked world needs more people to work on it.  Thanks to the beauty that is blackberry I should be able to read updates throughout the week.

sorry again, hope you all had a good holiday

Alex