Two Favors - $0.00 to you and potentially hundreds in savings to this Festival. Please Give 10 Minutes of Time and Energy

G.Robin Smith -

Nov 11, 2010, 5:27:23 PM11/11/10
to VLA-Shakespeare
Hello from Robin

Favor #1: I want to get our Black Hills Shakespeare Festival (BHSF)
Facebook Page up over 100 'Friends' so I can change the name to
something a bit more catchy than "116218338442950&ap=1".

Facebook Folks, please join our club so I can do that. There are links
there for further info on the effort as well.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_116218338442950&ap=1

Favor # 2: We us a cool custom postcard printer named AmazingMail.com.

We are asking our friends not yet with AmazingMail to get a free
account there and mention us. We each get free mailing credits. We
will use them to contact the local communities about the Festival.
Sign up at www.AmazingMail.com/signup.php, and put vla-s@ben-
franklin.org in the "Referred By" field.

If you sign up (free) you also get 10 free cards to customize for your
own use: great for event notices, performances, book releases, etc.

Goal: 1,000 free postcards (40 friends) to join. Even more would be
wonderful. We have over 1,000 names and addresses of local people
likely to support this festival - we just need to mail them. This
could really get a start on building support with your help and bring
Shakespeare & The Power of Story to people from around the world*.
(How 'the world'? People from every country come to see Mt. Rushmore.
The idea is to inspire them to see some Shakespeare while in the area.
We have some exciting ways of staging his works in mind:-)

Sign up at www.AmazingMail.com/signup.php, and put vla-s@ben-
franklin.org in the "Referred By" field.

25 Postcards would cost us about $20.00, so you are saving this new
Festival hundreds of dollars by signing up.

Limits and Restrictions:
All referred customers must be new signup's, have a valid email
address, and will be verified by AmazingMail.

Thanks, Robin.

For further information, browse the following:
--

G.Robin Smith - Fundraiser/Writer/Playwright
The Black Hills Shakespeare Festival

Our Nameless Facebook Page - seeking 100 Friends
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_116218338442950&ap=1

http://groups.google.com/group/vla-shakespeare