VLA-Shakespeare (Black Hills Shakespeare Festival) Trial Intro. Brochure. Please send feedback.

G.Robin Smith -

Oct 31, 2010, 1:26:18 PM10/31/10
to VLA-Shakespeare
Hello VLA-Shakespeare Black Hills Fans,

I have sent out a draft of an introductory brochure to about 10
friends to review. I have drafted several pages for this Website
setting out the reasons for the group and some of the parameters for
the Festival, including a tentative first season and how even smaller
communities could participate.

I have requested assistance in getting contact information for every
chamber of commerce, arts center, school, government official and
theatre in the Black Hills Region.

I hope to send out an email and then the brochure next week.

Write with ideas and questions.
Best, Robin.