Helping GR Prep for his "Audition" for a General Manager of a Shakespeare Company

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

G.Robin Smith

未读,
2012年7月22日 21:12:372012/7/22
收件人 Black Hills Shakespeare Festival
Greetings Cymbric, Chris, Kristen, Kat, Erin, Amber & Niall.

I am speaking with a Shakespeare Festival (http://www.shakesnw.org/). I am interested in becoming its General Manager (or Artistic Director - both sides interest me). I need to polish my 'pitch' that I will be giving to their Board in mid-August about my ideas on where the company could go, Development (fundraising) for salaries and expansion and to field any questions about my qualifications, knowledge of Shakespeare, etc. I would like a rehearsal with you acting as Board stand-ins asking any and all questions that come to you and feedback if my 'pitch' does not make perfect sense.

If you are available, I would like to do this in the next couple of weeks. Would people be available on Wednesday August 1st, 2012. 5:00 PM our house in North Everett. I will provide Spaghetti or other suitable nosh for your trouble.

Much thanks, GregRobin
--
Other  News:
 I am giving an Intro to Shakespeare on Saturday July 28th in Marysville at the Evergreen UU Fellowship (http://www.evergreenuu.org/) from 2:00 - 4:00 PM on "12th Night" and "A Winter's Tale". Free. Feel free to bring a gang. This is in prep to seeing those two shows at the Seattle Center on Sunday, July 29th. 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM. <http://www.seattleshakespeare.org/woodeno/>

------
"To Each Their Own" The Play & Teaching Text. Kindle Version:

http://www.amazon.com/To-Each-Their-Own-ebook/dp/B0086KSFR6   $7.99

Connect with Ben Franklin and help support great causes:
Get a piece of the Original 'Doctor', Dr. Ben Franklin & help support our touring program (even if you don't live in Boulder)

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子