Source Appotionment

peterw

Jan 25, 2008, 10:29:38 AM1/25/08
to VizSWAT
Hi everyone,

I have a question about VIZSWAT, are there any functions included in
VIZSWAT to enable source apportionment calculations based on the
Nitrogen and Phosphorous leackage from the HRU? So far I have been
doing these calculation manually from the output files, by adding the
different nutrient fractions to a total N&P and converting them from
kg/ha to just kg. Then it is possible to calculate the source
apportionment for the whole watershed and display this in a
piediagram. The only problem is that this is quite time consuming and
I woul like to know if this can be done by using VISWAT.

Any answers would be greatly welcomed.
Peter