vizswat availability

R. Srinivasan

Jun 4, 2007, 9:32:18 AM6/4/07
to VizSWAT
Dear SWAT users,

I am delighted to announce that a new visualization tool to visualize
and analyze SWAT model results and compare between two scenarios is
now available through SWAT website. This is developed jointly by Baird
and associates and Texas Agricultural Experiment Station. You can find
more information about the tool and download from http://www.brc.tamus.edu/swat
or http://vizswat.tamu.edu

This is not public domain software as it involves proprietary software
to develop by Baird and associates. I have enclosed a tutorial session
to showcase the capabilities of the tool.

Hope you will are find this tool useful. Let me know if there are ways
to further improve the tool.

Srini

Shime...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2007, 10:03:41 AM6/4/07
to VizSWAT
Dear Sirini,

Thank you very much for your effort to materialize the release of
vizSWAT software.

We will make use of the software for our ongoing research projects.

I may try to use the trial version and will purchase it soon.

Best Regards

Shimelis Gebriye