Re: International SWAT conference in China

R. Srinivasan

Feb 5, 2008, 10:52:53 AM2/5/08
to SWAT-user, arc...@googlegroups.com, VizSWAT, Hao Fanghua
As the time getting closer for our SWAT conference in China, I would
like to remind and invite you to submit abstracts for the conference.
We will have an exciting conference and some important and ancient
sight seeing program as part of the conference and one can extend
their stay to explore beyond the conference also. Let me know if I
can answer any other questions. Looking forward to see you all in China.

Srini

At 01:45 PM 10/22/2007, R. Srinivasan wrote:
>Dear SWAT community,
>
>It is my great pleasure to announce the international SWAT
>conference in China during October 2008. We are now accepting
>application and abstracts. Please read the website
>http://www.brc.tamus.edu/swat/conf_beijing2008.html for more information.
>
>I hope all of you will be able to participate in the conference and
>present your results and research findings. If you have any specific
>questions about the workshop you are welcome to send me or Prof. Dr.
>Fanghua Hao for more information.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Srini
>
>PS: Sorry for any cross posting.

R. Srinivasan, Ph.D.,
P.E.
WWW: http://www-ssl.tamu.edu
Director of Spatial Sciences Laboratory
Professor of Ecosystem Science & Management and Biological and
Agricultural Engineering email: r-srin...@tamu.edu
Texas A&M University
Phone: 979-845-5069 FAX: 979-862-2607