Presentation of Brazilian national portal based on VIVO

Dragan Ivanovic

Sep 27, 2023, 4:12:27 AM9/27/23
to vivo...@googlegroups.com, vivo-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear VIVO community members,

It is my honor to inform you a presentation of the Brazilian portal
(https://brcris.ibict.br/) will be organized the next Tuesday, October
3rd at 10am Eastern time (4pm Central European Summer Time).

Please find details of the presentation hereinafter.

Title

      - The Brazilian Scientific Research Information Ecosystem and the
developments over and around the VIVO Software

Presenter

     - Washington Luís R. de Carvalho Segundo

Abstract

    - In this presentation we will show the Brazilian Scientific
Research Information Ecosystem. This consists of the following elements:
1) a search interface built on the React javascript framework, on
Elasticsearch indexes; 2) Dashboards built on the same Elasticsearch
indexes; 3) An instance of the VIVO software, where we have added some
visualizations using the D3.js javascript library. It should be added
that all the information aggregated and exported to the Elasticsearch
indexes and to the VIVO instance is pre-processed and loaded onto a
platform built in the JAVA language, which was developed within the
framework of the LA Referencia Network

Date and time

     - October 3rd at 10am Eastern time or 4pm Central European Summer
Time, the presentation will last around 30 minutes

The zoom access link

    -
https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/84378615572?pwd=bGUxSjlyRTdjOGl5U1B6L0Yva3RQdz09

Anyone interested in the VIVO development is welcome to join the event.
Registration is not needed.

Sincerely,

Dragan Ivanovic