Re: [vivo-tech] Information about upgrading to 1.13 from 1.12

Message has been deleted

Dragan Ivanovic

Oct 18, 2022, 7:12:47 AM10/18/22
to vivo...@googlegroups.com

Dear Arif,

If you are using the same configuration for maven (example-settings.xml), i.e. if you are using the same path for VIVO home, you don't need any action to migrate the data. It should be there when you run VIVO 1.13.

Regards,

Dragan

On 10/18/2022 7:30 AM, Arif wrote:
Dear Team,

I have Installed the 1.13 version and now I want to move the data from 1.12 to 1.13.
What is the step involved to restore the Data in 1.13 version?
I have not configured Relational Databases (MySQL or MariaDB), It is an option to install the 1.13 version. I follow the instruction to install the 1.13 version.

But there is no document I found for restoring the data in 1.13 from the 1.12 version.
Its only mention Installing VIVO while using your existing installation settings (installation.xml).

Please help me to restore the data....

Thanks,