Re: Thumbnail auto remove after tomcat restart

Message has been deleted

dragan.ivanovic-CTR

Sep 30, 2022, 8:25:05 AM9/30/22
to VIVO Tech
Hello Arif,

Can you please provide more details about the issue? For instance, which sample data you are using and how it has been ingested? Can you also share log file?
If you are using default TDB source, data should be in the VIVO_HOME directory.

Regards,
Dragan Ivanovic

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 1:25:46 PM UTC+2 Arif wrote:
Dear Team,

I have installed both the version VIVO 1.12 and 1.13 versions. When I restart the Tomcat, Thumbnail is automatically removed from the profile of the scholar.

I have not configured the MySQL / MariaDB 5.5 or later (or any other supported by Jena SDB) because it is optional. So, my question is then where the data is stored. So, Can I move from the 1.12 to 1.13 version?
What is the setup involved in upgrading the version from 1.12 to 1.13?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted