Help on adding more Identity

Arif

Oct 14, 2022, 12:51:55 AM10/14/22
to VIVO Tech
Dear All,

How can I add more Identity in Identity tab in Vivo 1.12 like
1. Google Scholar ID
2. Academia ID
3. LinkedIn ID
4. Publon ID etc.

Hauschke, Christian

Oct 14, 2022, 11:53:54 AM10/14/22
to vivo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Arif.

we did this in our TIB VIVO. Our approach was:

We added a data property to our local TIB Ontology:

data property

Wikidata ID (tib-vivo)

public display label

Wikidata ID

property group

identity

ontology

TIB-VIVO-Ontology

RDF local name

wikidataId

domain class

Agent (foaf)

range datatype

untyped (rdfs:Literal)

URI

https://vivo.tib.eu/fis/ontology/tib-vivo#wikidataId

There is a lot of need for additional identifiers in VIVO. The German community would like to have a GND ID, for example. Arif, maybe you want to join the Ontology meeting in a month, so we can discuss together how to approach the task in general? Please consider to join the VIVO Slack here:  https://goo.gl/forms/JxQFkut4TYj4Ehww1i. There is a lot of discussion on developing and implementing VIVO, too.

Best,

Christian

Arif

Oct 17, 2022, 5:02:58 AM10/17/22
to VIVO Tech
Dear Christian,

Thank you, Christian, Now, I am able to add the google Scholar ID in the identity Section (I attached the Screenshot).
I am trying to make it clickable so I follow the Benjamin Gross instruction mentioned in this https://groups.google.com/g/vivo-tech/c/Ms7aQzckk1E/m/BXw__7VDBQAJ.
but it's not working actually.

Thanks,
Arif

Screenshot 2022-10-17 142511.jpg

Arif

Oct 17, 2022, 7:41:18 AM10/17/22
to VIVO Tech
Dear,

How can I display the Scopus and other identity visible to public

Arif

Oct 18, 2022, 3:18:25 AM10/18/22
to VIVO Tech
Solved now, Thank you Christian