Images are not displayed after migration

jedga...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2020, 11:05:15 AM12/10/20
to VIVO Tech
Hi,

 I am trying to restore the images from VIVO 1.10  in a new vps.

Old Version 1.10
New Version 1.11 - Docker
They both have nginx as a reverse proxy.

I have modified the name of the folder a~n b~= to   c~n / d~n and also the file file_storage_namespace.properties to:

But the images are not displayed.

Any suggestion is welcome. thanks

Gross, Benjamin

Dec 15, 2020, 11:29:29 AM12/15/20
to vivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The image uploading scheme has not changed between version 1.10 and 1.11, so I’m not quite sure why your photos aren’t working anymore. I have experienced some difficulties with photos when changing namespaces for the site, so I wonder if something is happening there. Can you try manually uploading a photo and seeing what triples are created, and where the file ends up being stored on your disk?

Benjamin

Confidentiality note: This e-mail may contain confidential information from Clarivate. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.