How can I backup the custom Pages that have been created?

Jose Antonio Galeano Cardenas

Feb 25, 2019, 11:40:58 AM2/25/19
to VIVO Tech
Hi! I've backup my VIVO database into another database, but when I verify everything, one thing that I noticed is that the pages I have created under Page management are not on my backup server. Searching at the term of one of the pages names I see that the information is on the tdbModels/nodes.dat
Is this file save to just move and replace?

Huda J. Khan

Feb 25, 2019, 1:47:43 PM2/25/19
to vivo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jose!

If you want to copy over the pages/users, you can copy that entire tdb directory to your second installation.  The folder will be in the directory defined as “home” in your installation settings where you should see rdf/tdbModels.

Huda

Jose Antonio Galeano Cardenas

Feb 25, 2019, 2:07:38 PM2/25/19
to VIVO Tech
I have moved the tdbModels folder from my production server to the backup server, moved all the configuration files but I still get the following result: