From Reciter-PubMed Retrieval tool to Vivo

Jose Cabrera

Sep 28, 2022, 11:01:12 AM9/28/22
to VIVO Community
The ReCiter pubmed retrieval tool is capable of retrieving the information about an author and convert it into JSON (see attached example). This program can be found at:

My question is, how can I convert a json file like the attached one to Vivo's RDF and upload it into Vivo?

Thanks
response_1664369662358.json

Paul J. Albert

Sep 28, 2022, 11:12:11 AM9/28/22
to vivo-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jose,

Try this repo:

https://github.com/wcmc-its/reciter-connect

It is built to convert data from ReCiter and other source into VIVO RDF.

Thanks,

Paul

--

Paul Albert

Identity Architect

Weill Cornell Medicine

Information Technologies & Services
1300 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065

paa...@med.cornell.edu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vivo-community/06564437-5a32-44b1-8b12-6d65c509fe29n%40googlegroups.com.

Herbert, Bruce E

Sep 28, 2022, 2:04:17 PM9/28/22
to vivo-co...@googlegroups.com
Creative

Bruce
he/him/his

Dr. Bruce E. Herbert  |  Professor
Agricultural Leadership, Education & Communication | Texas A&M University
2116 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-2116

cell: 979.220.5164 | behe...@tamu.edu
Become More.

On Sep 28, 2022, at 10:11 AM, 'Paul J. Albert' via VIVO Community <vivo-co...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

This Message Is From an External Sender