Specs to upload info into a Vivo

Jose Cabrera

Sep 29, 2022, 5:08:39 PM9/29/22
to vivo-co...@googlegroups.com
If I have the information about a person and his publications, where can I find the latest specs about how to create the related RDF files to upload this info into Vivo?

Thanks
Jose

Dragan Ivanovic

Sep 30, 2022, 8:49:46 AM9/30/22
to vivo-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jose,

You can take a look at the sample data (https://github.com/vivo-project/sample-data/blob/main/sample-data.n3), and if you have rdf files ready for ingestion you can log in as an admin and select Site Admin from the main menu and then use the option  Add/Remove RDF Data (https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/VIVODOC113x/Sample+Data#SampleData-LoadingtheSampleData)

Regards,

Dragan Ivanovic