Schema for Vivo database

Jose Cabrera

Nov 11, 2022, 10:42:59 AM11/11/22
to VIVO Community
I tried to run Vivo using an external mysql database. While I was able to make Vivo run I wonder if there is any schema I need to create in this database. Can you please tell me?

Thanks

Dragan Ivanovic

Nov 12, 2022, 4:28:29 AM11/12/22
to vivo-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jose,

Thank you for the interest in the VIVO platform. TDB is recommended and default database for preserving information in VIVO. However, if you want to use SDB it is supported, and you can find information how to do that at this wiki page - https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/VIVODOC113x/Jena+SDB+and+MySQL+setup.

Do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any additional question.

Regards,

Dragan Ivanovic