2023 -2024 VIVO Leadership Group Elections

Michele Mennielli

Jan 10, 2024, 4:48:12 AMJan 10
to VIVO Community

***Apologies for cross-posting***

posted on behalf of Bruce Herbert

It is my pleasure to announce the results of the elections for the 2023-2024 VIVO Leadership Group.  The Leadership Group is composed of representatives from member organizations, as well as open community members.

  • ·       Damaris Murry, Director, Faculty Data Project, Duke University (Platinum)
  • ·       Terrie Wheeler, Director, Weill Cornell Medicine Samuel J Wood Library (Platinum)
  • ·       Robert Cartolano, AVP for Digital Programs & Technology Services, Columbia University Libraries (Gold)
  • ·       Tom Cramer, AUL, Chief Technology Strategist, Stanford University Libraries (Gold)
  • ·       Thomas (Derek) Halling, Associate University Librarian for Research & Digital Scholarship, Texas A&M University Libraries (Gold)
  • ·       Federico Ferrario, Solutions Manager, Cineca (Silver)
  • ·       Nora Dimmock, Deputy University Librarian, Brown University (Silver)
  • ·       L Bryan Cooper, Associate Dean for Engagement & Innovation, Florida International University Bronze)
  • ·       Christian Hauschke, Librarian, Library & Information Studies, TIB Hannover, Bronze Representative
  • ·       Anna Guillaumet, Research Manager, SIGMA (Bronze member), Community Representative
  • ·       Brian Lowe, Owner and Developer, Ontocale, Community Representative
  • ·       Washington Segundo, Coordenador, Brazilian Institute of Information in Science and Technology, Community Representative

Thank you to the representatives for your willingness to support the VIVO community.  I would also like to thank Sonja Schulze of Osnabrück University in Germany for her efforts on the Leadership Group over the last year.

My time as Chair of the VIVO Leadership Group is coming to an end.  I have enjoyed working with everyone across the VIVO community.  Thank you.

Dr. Bruce Herbert | Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education & Communications | Texas A&M University