VIVO 2021 Conference: Another keynote speaker confirmed!

Anna Guillaumet

May 5, 2021, 6:49:54 AM5/5/21
to vivo-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi VIVO community,

We are thrilled to announce our third keynote speaker, Carly Robinson. Carly is the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) Assistant Director for the Office of Information Products and Services (IPS). IPS leads the OSTI persistent identifier services and manages development of OSTI search tools providing access to DOE-funded R&D results. IPS responsibilities also include metadata quality and curation, communications, management of interagency and international products, and policy development and implementation. She has a Ph.D. and M.S. in Atmospheric Chemistry from the University of Colorado, and a B.S. in Applied Physics from Michigan Technological University.

Further we recommend you register today - it’s free!

Please remember: The Call for Proposals is open! - Share your proposal through OpenReview before May 7, 2021, where it will be publicly visible.

The proposal should be submitted as an abstract of 150 - 350 words.

Find all the information in the VIVO Conference Website!

We are looking forward to seeing you… online!,

Stay safe,

The Conference task force.

Aviso Legal

En cumplimiento del Reglamento (UE) 2016/679, de 27 de abril de 2016, le informamos que sus datos han sido incorporados al sistema de gestión de contactos de SIGMA GESTIÓN UNIVERSITARIA A.I.E (en adelante, «SIGMA»), con la finalidad de mantener el contacto profesional, tratamiento legitimado por el interés legítimo de poder mantener el contacto. Los datos serán conservados mientras exista un interés mutuo, y no serán cedidos a terceros.
Siempre que se cumplan las condiciones exigidas por la normativa se podrán ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión, limitación u oposición, así como el derecho a la portabilidad de los datos, mediante un escrito dirigido a SIGMA a través de la dirección de correo electrónico Protecc...@sigmaaie.org. Si desea consultar la información adicional puede solicitarla en el correo electrónico indicado anteriormente.

Legal Notice

In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, we inform you that your data has been incorporated into the SIGMA GESTIÓN UNIVERSITARIA A.I.E contact management system (hereafter, "SIGMA"), for the purpose of maintaining professional contact, treatment legitimized by the legitimate interest of being able to maintain contact. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest, and it will not be transferred to third parties.
Provided that the conditions stipulated in these regulations are met, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition may be exercised, as well as the right to the data portability by writing to SIGMA´s email address Protecc...@sigmaaie.org. If you want to consult the additional information, you can request it in the email indicated above.

Sawera Al in

Jul 20, 2022, 7:35:12 AM7/20/22
to VIVO Community
i want to confirm from all of you that is good to se so i can visit them and join worldwide community  for my
Help me for further community service so i can join