Mobile App Creation

Rakhi Gupta

Apr 6, 2024, 1:12:58 PMApr 6
to Rakhi Gupta

Hi,

Hope you are well.

Do you want to build Apps for your business?

We do bespoke development and specialize in developing customized applications – Android, iOS, Web, Cross-Platform, etc. A personalized App for your Business! (Rates are customized as per requirement – Pay for what you are getting!)

Let me know if you are interested and our team will get in touch with you to take this forward.

Regards,

Rakhi Gupta

Rakhi Gupta

Apr 10, 2024, 7:31:05 AMApr 10
to Rakhi Gupta

Hi,

Just checking if you received my email I sent you.

I am waiting for your response. Please let me know if you are interested. I can provide you with the best offer.

Kindly share your requirement with your contact number.