Experiment concluded. Chinese junk.

Ric Werme

Oct 15, 2023, 2:43:18 PM10/15/23
to Vital Fit Track
I bought one in June after my trusty old Seiko analog watch failed (the watch face came loose, it's still running, but tough to read). I figured it was time to learn about smart watches and I bought this because it was inexpensive (i.e. cheap).

I could gripe about everything, (except the SpO2 meter as that and a fingertip monitor pretty much agree - they both read 97-99%...). Basically, China is producing junk and the Xi Dynasty appears to be sinking fast.

The major gripe is that the Bluetooth receiver appears to have failed in September so there's basically nothing to do except get my trusty old Seiko analog watch repaired.