Re: [http://viswakarma.googlepages.com] Re: VWA: Family Get-together on 15th November 2009

Skip to the first unread message
Message has been deleted

MANIVANNAN C.K

03 Dec 2009, 00:00:132009/12/03
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Meena Sundaram Sir,

I am Manivannan from Coimbatore,doing chit fund business for past 19 years
if you arrange for get together occasion in our coimbatore. I do my level help
to you.

I expect your reply
Thank u
Manivannan

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Meenakshi Sundaram <meen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sivadasan Vasudevan,

I and my family wish u all  the grand success for this auspicious occasion.
also congratulate for the efforts put forth by the office bearers.
can u arrange a get together like this in future at coimbatore or chennai?

With Warm Regards,
K.Meenakshi Sundaram B.E., M.Tech.,
Assistant Professor / IT,
Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Information Technology ( CIET ),
Coimbatore - 641 109.
Mobile Number :- 9865412133.

Dear all,

Get together 2009

For Further details please go to:

With Warm Regards,
Sivadasan Vasudevan
Jt. Secretary
VWA-Bangalore+

Visit Viswakarma Community Website
http://viswakarma.googlepages.com/

K Navpat Achary

06 Dec 2009, 23:20:312009/12/06
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Mani,
Good day and greetings to you.  I understand that Tamil and Kerala Vishwakarma Associations are very active in Coimbatore and they are regularly organising functions, get-togethers etc.
With best regards,
Navpat K Achary

viswakarmabrother

07 Dec 2009, 16:01:032009/12/07
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
To,
Respected Manivannan, Meena Sundaram & all leading Personality from Viswakarma community fellow....
My best wishes for any kind of get together occasion  organisation among our viswakarma community at any place.I pray "LORD VISWAKARMA"to make our all afford on sucess path to creat the strength of unity.
Gunvantray Gajjar
ViswakarmaCommunityFoundation,
California,U.S.A.