Viswakarma in US

senbag

Jun 3, 2008, 1:03:39 PM6/3/08
to Viswakarma
I would like to get to know all the viswakarma people in USA. Who ever
in USA please contact me. renshi...@gmail.com I live in Boyds,
Maryland.

Thanks
Senbag

Suntharesan Thiagarajan

Jun 10, 2008, 6:21:59 AM6/10/08
to viswa...@googlegroups.com, Renshi...@gmail.com
Ok, I live in nearby you in NewJersey.
Takecare

baabji viswakarma

Jun 21, 2008, 12:00:27 AM6/21/08
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
dear senbag
a person from our community in usa is sanjay k sharma he is working at Hughes for lost 2 years
his mail id is

regards
baabji tvk

senbag

Jul 1, 2008, 10:19:02 AM7/1/08
to Viswakarma
Thanks Baabaji for your reference.
Senbag

On Jun 21, 12:00 am, "baabji viswakarma" <baabji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear senbag
> a person from our community in usa is sanjay k sharma he is working at
> Hughes for lost 2 years
> his mail id is
> sanjayksha...@gmail.com
>
> regards
> baabji tvk
>
> On 6/3/08, senbag <Renshi.Sen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I would like to get to know all the viswakarma people in USA. Who ever
> > in USA please contact me. renshi.sen...@gmail.com I live in Boyds,
> > Maryland.
>
> > Thanks
> > Senbag- Hide quoted text -

senbag

Jul 1, 2008, 10:20:20 AM7/1/08
to Viswakarma
Dear Mr. Sundaresan,
It is nice to know some one closed by. You also can introduce may
Viswakarma friends so that we will all be in touch.
Thanks much.
Senbag

On Jun 10, 6:21 am, Suntharesan Thiagarajan <sundar_nyc...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Ok, I live in nearby you in NewJersey.
>
> Takecare

gautamand

Jul 5, 2008, 6:34:24 PM7/5/08
to Viswakarma
My dear viswakarma community fellow's.
Jai viswakarma/||Om Viswakarmane Namah ||
Our community need awerness for the importance of "UNITY"under one
roof & for better life & less strugal free devlopment.We have
telant,our kid's have born blessing telant from "LORD VISWAKARMA" ,our
micron drop of blood is creator & devloper's of innovative concept.But
due to lake of Indian govt. as well as State govt.polices or zero care
taking polices or negleting viswakarma communities development,we can
not have good life,we can not have a tress free life,we can not have
good educational enviromental life and so many thing ...We alway's
looser & looser.So,we need to be united under one roof to prove our
strength & ability to rull the country economic as well as country
better devlopment polices.Please cerculate the web site :
www.viswakarmacommunityfoundation.nexo.com & send your e-mail ID too.
My e mail address : viswakarm...@gmail.com
lord viswakarma bless us. & univers too
GUNVANTRAY M.GAJJAR
PRESIDENT:VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
1505,CARLSON BLVD,
RICHMOND,CA 94804,U.S.A