UNITY - viswakarma community fellow's.

gautamand

Jul 5, 2008, 6:31:47 PM7/5/08
to Viswakarma
My dear viswakarma community fellow's.
Jai viswakarma/||Om Viswakarmane Namah ||
Our community need awerness for the importance of "UNITY"under one
roof & for better life & less strugal free devlopment.We have
telant,our kid's have born blessing telant from "LORD VISWAKARMA" ,our
micron drop of blood is creator & devloper's of innovative concept.But
due to lake of Indian govt. as well as State govt.polices or zero care
taking polices or negleting viswakarma communities development,we can
not have good life,we can not have a tress free life,we can not have
good educational enviromental life and so many thing ...We alway's
looser & looser.So,we need to be united under one roof to prove our
strength & ability to rull the country economic as well as country
better devlopment polices.Please cerculate the web site :
www.viswakarmacommunityfoundation.nexo.com & send your e-mail ID too.
My e mail address : viswakarm...@gmail.com
lord viswakarma bless us. & univers too
GUNVANTRAY M.GAJJAR
PRESIDENT:VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
1505,CARLSON BLVD,
RICHMOND,CA 94804,U.S.A