First e GUJARATI magazine for VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY FROM U.S.A

viswa...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2008, 12:41:13 AM7/24/08
to Viswakarma
First e GUJARATI magazine for VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY FROM U.S.A

United States of America (Press Release) July 4, 2008 --
• VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION IS A NON – PROFIT ORGANISATION
relies
on public donation to run social activities & provide more infor
mation & awareness of
developments.
• Lets We Take Care for our VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY
• Share our strength for the better development for our VISWAKARMA
COMMUNITY
• Creating ONE ROOF FOR ALL VISWAKARMA BROTHER’S UNIVARSAL UNITY to
take
maximum beneficiar y scheme fr om Central & State Government Scheme &
to create impact of our
unity to get best proposal scheme from ruling Govt.
• Share our view for better uplift man for our VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY
• Promote Education/career for better life of VISWAKARMA COMMUNITY
• Promote religious activities by circulating leterature’s,
hotograph,tempale information, ancient
temple history, and many more
• Promote & provide all king of guidance for co-operative marketing
system to market articles
manufactures by small artisan family member’s to improve financial
strength.
• Provide latest technology information & innovative application
concept by arr anging technical
seminar with FFREE help of QULIFIED VI SWAKARMA COMMUNITY BROTHER’S
from all
over world.
• Provide assistance to all needy community brothers.
• Provide one platform for Health Care, encourage the arranged
marriage among the viswakarma
community only.
• Protect the common interest & uphold the integr ity of all
viswakarma community.

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200807/1215151163.html