A Query about our Lord Viswakarma Fwd: Lord Vishwakarma

S Chandrasekar

Dec 12, 2009, 9:47:45 PM12/12/09
to viswa...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jatinder S. Keith <jsk...@qusoftsystems.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:22 PM
Subject: Lord Vishwakarma
To: viswa...@gmail.com

Dear Sir

I landed at your website searching for information on Lord Vishwakarma. I wnat to know the significance of the water-pot and the noose in the hands of lord Vishwakarma. Could you kindly explain? I have read on the net that in some
industries the idol of lord Vishwakarma is installed showing him more like the present day industrial worker. If it is so, I shall request you for as much detail as possible and if possible a photograph of the same.

In Punjab the technician community is overall known as Ramgarhias. Is there any commonality between Ramgarhias, Prajapatis and Panchals? Someone told me that Lord Vishwakarma had 5 sons Jangid, Panchal, Dhiman, Ramgarhia , suthar. Could I have authoritative information on this.

I also learnt that metal and cloth craftsmen are mostly Tonks, descendents of Takshak. Is there any relationship beween Lord Vishwakarma and Takshak.

I am writing on the relevance of lord Vishwakarma to the present day industry. I shall appreciate any information on the same.

Jatinder S. Keith

91-9810201158

reena suresh

Dec 14, 2009, 12:03:05 AM12/14/09
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
Dear viswakarma's,

                 my self Reena Suresh Kumar P, working as Production Engineer in BHEL,hyderabad. i'm  from Eluru (west godavari dist) A.P.i'm just 25 years old.
from last 9 years I'm away from my parents bcoz of studies.

             i like our Indian tradition, especially our viswakarma's.but i knew only little bit abt this.I'm very much interested to know abt our community details & other things. most of our young people like me don't know abt such things.

please aware me abt our culture, values & other things

thanks in advance,

regards,
Reena Suresh Kumar Prasadula

MANIVANNAN C.K

Dec 15, 2009, 7:45:13 AM12/15/09
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
Hai Reena Viswakarma
Thank u your awareness to know whatabout viswakarma traditions.
its about 100 years back we (viswakarma) and brahmins argued in
chittur court about wearing yagnobavidham (sacred thread wearing)
for several years of court case finaly we get our rights in wearing
yagnovavidham.so we are like brahmins.

this is only little story.

Thank u
MANIVANNAN