New Rising Viswakarma Cricket Star.....Rahul Viswakarma

viswa...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 1:46:42 AM2/23/08
to Viswakarma
Let us wish Rahul Viswakarma all success. Let him become another Dhoni
and make us all viswakarmas pride.

The only notable contribution to Nepal's total was an unbeaten 33 from
Rahul Vishwakarma.

Details :
http://www.thetimes.co.za/Sport/Article.aspx?id=709733

Nepal's grip had been administered by a tight start with the ball,
tightened through slow left-arm spinner Rahul Vishwakarma's economical
two for 23 ..

details :

http://www.geosuper.tv/news_detail.asp?id=10726

suneetha thaduri

Feb 24, 2008, 11:44:27 PM2/24/08
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
Wish him all the best..

c...@bhelrpt.co.in

Feb 26, 2008, 9:45:27 PM2/26/08
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
I wish him all sucess and good luck

> Wish him all the best..
>
> On 2/23/08, viswa...@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>> Let us wish Rahul Viswakarma all success. Let him become another Dhoni
>> and make us all viswakarmas pride.
>>

>> The only notable contribution to Nepal's total was an unbeaten 33 from
>> Rahul Vishwakarma.
>>
>> Details :
>> http://www.thetimes.co.za/Sport/Article.aspx?id=709733
>>

>> Nepal's grip had been administered by a tight start with the ball,
>> tightened through slow left-arm spinner Rahul Vishwakarma's economical
>> two for 23 ..
>>
>> details :
>>
>> http://www.geosuper.tv/news_detail.asp?id=10726
>>

> />>

---------------------------
SENIOR MANAGER/PURCHASE
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD,
RANIPET - 632 406
TAMIL NADU, INDIA
PHONE NO: 0091-(0)4172-254969(OFF)
0091-(0)4172-242033(RES)
E-mail ID:c...@bhelrpt.co.in

This email was sent using BAP, BHEL, Ranipet mail server.
This transmission is confidential and intended solely
for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.
It may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it.

Delete the mail, If you have received this transmission in error.
postm...@bhelrpt.co.in

Meenakshi Sundaram

Feb 27, 2008, 12:36:20 AM2/27/08
to viswa...@googlegroups.com

I wish him all the best for his future endeavors.

--
K.Meenakshi Sundaram B.E, M.Tech,
Mobile Number :- 9865412133.

nandish kumar

Feb 27, 2008, 1:16:50 AM2/27/08
to viswa...@googlegroups.com
All the best

Shanthi M

Jul 8, 2008, 12:54:32 PM7/8/08
to viswa...@googlegroups.com

Hi to All,

Its good to hear from our community, I am Kumar, Tamil Viswakarma based in the US. Its my pleasure to be in touch with the community.

Regards

Kumar