let's have a playful 2013

Yves Hanoulle

Dec 28, 2012, 5:32:21 AM12/28/12

This year we had too many pictures to select one for a New Years card. ;-)
As the limit pictures in video is higher then the limit of picture in card, I created again a New Years video.

if you can change you paradigm, you can raise your wip limit, I'm sure smarter people then me can write a kanban related lesson about that
;-)

With pleasure I send you our new years video

The song is a dutch dialect song (Actually the local dialect from my home town)
and the theme, well you have watch the video to know...

Yves, Els, Joppe, Bent, Geike

PS Did you know, we launched an agile book bundle? 10 books about agile for 50 dollar

Andreas Leidig

Jan 4, 2013, 6:06:59 PM1/4/13
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
Yves, thanks for sharing.

:)

Andreas

Yves Hanoulle

Jan 4, 2013, 6:34:23 PM1/4/13
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,

You are welcome.

It's visualizing our year.
It's a lot of work, yet already alone reviewing all our pictures of the year,  is wurth it.
And like with all visualisation, it works best when shared
;-)

2013/1/5 Andreas Leidig <derl...@web.de>
Yves, thanks for sharing.

:)