please remember Mike Beedle by supportng his family

1 view

Yves Hanoulle

Mar 25, 2018, 1:28:39 PM3/25/18
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm deliberatly cross posting this to many agile mailing list as I can remember today.
I think I hate crosposting as much as anyone else, as I'm in many mailing list, probably even more then the next person.
I feel this message deserves it. if not feel free to remove me from your list.

Last week Mike Beedle was murdered in Chicago.
Mike was a core member of the agile community.

He was a co-author of the agile manifesto & if I heared it correct, Mike was teh person who proposed /advocated the word agile.

He (co) wrote the first book on Scrum I read.
(the one with black background and coloured letters.)

He has 3 young children: 1,2, 3 years old.
(and if I'm correct also has children from a previous relation)

Please help support his partner by donating some money

For me, Mike was a person who kept our community honest, by fighting the good cause, yet stayed gentle and kind.
Please remember Mike also by keeping our communities gentle and kind.

--
Yves Hanoulle