nice visualisation

Yves Hanoulle

Sep 19, 2012, 2:28:50 AM9/19/12
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I just discovered a nice visualisation that shows the advantages of flow optimalisation

Cuan Mulligan

Sep 19, 2012, 3:07:31 AM9/19/12
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
Yves,

Thats awesome...love it...in fact I will be using such a report in the coming weeks to address a problem we are facing where I work :)

__________________________
CTI qualified Value Coach
M: +447748147974
Want to know more about me ?
"The value of experimentation is not the trying - it's the trying again after the experiment fails."

Vincent Vanderheeren

Sep 19, 2012, 3:15:48 AM9/19/12
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
Impressive article

Can't wait for the "Vad är lean" book to be translated in English...

One Agency Logo
Vincent Vanderheeren
Delivery Manager
T. +32 9 216 81 11
vincent.va...@one-agency.be
GRAUWPOORT 1, 9000 GENT  •  BELGIUM  •  T. +32 9 216 81 11
WWW.ONE-AGENCY.BE

Yves Hanoulle

Sep 19, 2012, 4:04:50 AM9/19/12
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
yes. Please join me in tweeting about the article and the book.
and support Hakan this way

Morgan Ahlström

Sep 19, 2012, 5:11:15 AM9/19/12
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if you've seen more of Håkan's presentations but he's using LEGO more and more in them.

Apart from doing great presentations he's also a great coach. :-)

Cheers!

/Morgan
--
Phone: +46 (0)72 726 33 03