visualisation examples

Yves Hanoulle

Apr 21, 2015, 5:13:32 AM4/21/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com, Jimmy Janlén
Hi,

a few weeks ago my friends Jimmy Janlén, started a book about visualisations.

called the agile toolbox

http://www.crisp.se/agiletoolbox

I think it can be useful for many people in this community.
He is writing the book online. so not only can you start using his idea's before he is finished, you can also help him and give feedback.

Jimmy loves feedback, and he is acting very fast on the idea's he is receiving.

--
Yves Hanoulle
Phone 00 32 476 43 38 32

Pierre Neis

Apr 21, 2015, 5:41:00 AM4/21/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com, Jimmy Janlén
that's a great idea. Thanks for sharing this Yves.

PierreNEIS
Lean Agile Coach | Scrum Coach&Trainer | Agile Management Catalyst
M+352 / 661 727 867
pie...@wecompany.me
Luxembourg | Paris | Brussels | Amsterdam | Beirut

BOOK Me: HERE

Agile4HR Meetup , Geneva MAY 1st

Jenni Jepsen

Apr 22, 2015, 3:18:16 AM4/22/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com, Jimmy Janlén
Thanks for sharing this!
--
Jenni Jepsen

+45 4047 7850je...@goagile.dk • twitter: @jenniindk
goAgile.dk • Krogager 4 Ågerup • 4000 Roskilde • Denmark

goAgile
Helping you create lasting change

Oana Juncu

Apr 22, 2015, 7:54:46 AM4/22/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com, Jimmy Janlén
Plus +1!
Great idea of live book writing!
Thanks for sharing another great initiative Yves!
Oana

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 avr. 2015, at 09:18, Jenni Jepsen <je...@goagile.dk> wrote:

Thanks for sharing this!

that's a great idea. Thanks for sharing this Yves.

<PastedGraphic-1.png>

Yves Hanoulle

Apr 22, 2015, 8:10:02 AM4/22/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
euh, Oana this is @jimmy's book, not mine, I'm "only" sharing it

I do have to admit, it did partly inspire me to start also a community book, where we even go a step further, everyone has write acces to the book.

this one is about hiring techniques.

At this moment it's invitation only, in the near future I will open it up to the broader community

Oana Juncu

Apr 22, 2015, 8:23:20 AM4/22/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
Yep! I understood this. And he had agreat ide.
Nevertheless, I thank YOU for sharing and invite us to another great initiative. Once again, Yves as an awesome connector ;),
Hugs,
Oana

Sent from my iPhone

Scharlau, Dr Bruce A.

Apr 22, 2015, 8:27:14 AM4/22/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com

Yves, I agree with Oana and the others.

Thanks to YOU for sharing this book. It’s both a great idea for a book and for us to be able to peruse and comment on at an early stage, and it’s also a very useful collection of examples.

--

cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce Scharlau

Dept. of Computing Science

Meston Building, Room 225

University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen AB24 3UE

01224 272193

http://homepages.abdn.ac.uk/b.scharlau/pages/

http://startupsexplained.com/

http://twitter.com/scharlau

mailto:b.sch...@abdn.ac.uk

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.

Yves Hanoulle

Apr 22, 2015, 6:15:19 PM4/22/15
to visualizi...@googlegroups.com
ok I do agree with that, that is why I shared it.

I don't understand why I did not do this earlier (I know the book already a few weeks)

and I just love Jimmy. he has great idea's.
and loves feedback

so please all send him idea's and feedback. let's make this