Re: [visual-tracking] Asking for

Ming-Hsuan Yang

Sep 20, 2022, 12:57:01 PM9/20/22
to 张宇, visual-tracking

You can just use it. There is no form to fill..

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 11:13 PM 张宇 <zy760...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Recently, we have recently conducted experiments on the OBT-2015 dataset and want to publish papers by quoting images from the dataset,but we don't know how to get the license of the picture in OBT-2015 Dataset. We sincerely hope to get the permission if there is a problem of picture copyright.We are looking forward to hearing from you.Thank you for your kind consideration of this request
Yu Zhang