How to evaluate my tracker?

mohsen parvizi

Dec 27, 2015, 11:29:01 PM12/27/15
to visual-tracking
Hello guys,I wrote an algorithm for object  tracking, now i wanna evaluate my algorithm and report the performance. I've read the "cvpr2013" paper and I'm using their codes and some data bases. i also copied my tracker file in this path:
"C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\tracker_benchmark_v1.0\tracker_benchmark_v1.0\trackers" this is the path that I'm running the performance analysis codes.I've also added my tracker names to this code"configTrackers" in this way: " struct('name','my tracker name','my tracker name'),...
but when I'm trying to run the evaluation code which is :main_running.m , it doesn't work and still has many errors such as: (Error in main_running (line 14))
seqs=configSeqs;
I was wondering if you could help me to evaluate my tracker.
thanks a million.

11434...@qq.com

May 25, 2016, 4:52:54 AM5/25/16
to visual-tracking
hello,did you know how to solve this problem? i meet this problem too,could you do me a favor?

在 2015年12月28日星期一 UTC+8下午12:29:01,mohsen parvizi写道:

blan.n...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 12:34:05 PM5/15/17
to visual-tracking
Where you able to evaluate your tracker?

In the case that finds this post looking for the seqs=configSeqs problem answer:

You need to add "\tracker_benchmark_v1.0\util\configSeqs.m " file/path to MatLab

blan.n...@gmail.com