create live CD for Dual-boot Repair Tool?

shmu26

Jul 6, 2015, 12:28:08 AM7/6/15
to visua...@googlegroups.com
how do I make a bootable CD for

Dual-boot Repair Tool

I am used to doing this from an ISO file, but it doesn't download in that format.
Or maybe I am misunderstanding something here? if the computer doesn't boot, how do you use this tool?
I thought that an .exe file can be opened only from within a windows environment.

by the way, does the tool work for windows 10?

boyans.net

May 1, 2016, 4:16:08 AM5/1/16
to Visual BCD
Are you trying to fix a dual/multi boot system or a single Windows installation?

Please read what it says on page for Dual-boot Repair tool for Windows 10.

Dual-boot Repair tool assumes you have at least one Windows installation running (Windows XP to Windows 10)!

See Repair Windows boot for instructions how to get Windows installation media and how to fix boot for Windows Vista to Windows 10
when no installed Windows version can boot and run.