How to add to BCD the Windows xp installation CD

JPanag1982

Aug 30, 2019, 2:20:08 PM8/30/19
to Visual BCD
Good afternoon!

I would like to know, how can I add the Windows xp installation CD to the BCD file of Windows 10 installation DVD. I made a multi-boot DVD with the options:
1. Windows 7 & 10 32-bit Setup
2. Windows 7 & 10 64-bit Setup
3. Windows Vista 32-bit Setup
4. Windows Vista 64-bit Setup
5. Hiren Boot Windows 7 Mini 32-bit Setup
6. Hiren Boot Windows 10 PE 64-bit Setup

I want to add 3 more options:
7. Windows xp Professional 32-bit Setup
8. Windows xp Profeesional 64-bit Setup
9. Windows 2000 Professional 32-bit Setup

Could you please show me the way to add them?
Thank you Very Much!

boyans.net

Oct 12, 2019, 3:17:44 PM10/12/19
to Visual BCD
XP is loaded by ntldr..

To add XP to boot menu you add a boot loader entry for XP ;)

Right click in tree view of Visual BCDEdit, select add XP loader.

Ammend path to corresponding ntldr!

JPanag1982

Oct 18, 2019, 8:51:20 AM10/18/19
to Visual BCD
Boyans.net Thank you very much. I tried the solution you wrote, but unfortunately I was not able to make it work. Anyway thank you for your time and your kindness to answer to my question.