Download link for Dual-boot Repair Windows 10 broken

t-rude

Jul 24, 2016, 9:11:37 AM7/24/16
to Visual BCD

Good morning.

The link on https://www.boyans.net/dual-boot-repair-windows-10.html to the zip file https://www.boyans.net/dbr/dbr-1.3.0.0.zip is broken -- the sitemap is shown instead.

Or did I miss anything?

Cheers!

boyans.net

Aug 9, 2016, 5:48:08 PM8/9/16
to visua...@googlegroups.com
Windows XP/7 and later plus any browser like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera should be OK.

Linux plus major browsers should work too.

Resolution could be to use standard browsers updated to latest version.

I have not tested all possible OS(eventually mobile)/Browser combinations so cannot tell which combinations exactly do not work.

Feel free to post your device, OS + version, Browser + version which do not work so I could try to find some solution.

(Standard tests by Google show site as desktop/mobile compliant)