Can't Modify Linux Loader to volume and to application path

Peace Man

Jan 31, 2018, 3:27:05 AM1/31/18
to Visual BCD
Hello to all,

I have had great luck with Grub 2 from Ubuntu actually automatically setting an entry for going to Windows loader where I can then select Windows 10 or 7, all are on separate SSD drives.
However, this is a 2 step process and I do prefer to use the Linux Link offered in VisualBCD.
I do not know how to set the path for my Linux loader on the ext2fsb "R" drive in the Application Device and Application Path parameters.
If I had these, life would be beautiful.

The picture attached has all(?) relevant pieces for defining the 1. Establishing drive letter for EXT 4, 2VisualBCD'd definition of a Linux boot and pointer to Win 7 & 10, 3 a layout of the
Linux mint Cinnamon EXT 4 data and 4. your instructions on how to use it.

Your instructions just do not point out what Linux file is the startup boot program to receive control.

Thanks and life would be so much better with this jewel explained,
DL
Dual Boot Windows and Linux from same BCD.jpg