Help URLs

Erik

Oct 2, 2013, 3:09:58 AM10/2/13
to visua...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Great program, brilliant work!

One thing though ...

The "Help / Visual BCD Site" and "Help / Online Help F1" still link to "www my3gb com"

The same for the shortcut "Visit Visual BCD Site" in Programs Menu.

Cant wait for the Boot Sector Viewer !!

thx,

Erik.

BTW the tag "Program" would have been nice to use :-)

Erik

Oct 2, 2013, 3:14:06 AM10/2/13
to visua...@googlegroups.com
I missed one .. "Dual Boot Repair / Online Help"

boyans

Oct 3, 2013, 8:34:43 PM10/3/13
to visua...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the kind words Eric.

The links to online help will be updated in v0.9.4

I am still working on some legal issues with Visual BCD (distribution of bcdedit, bootsect and bcdboot is not legal).

Many companies are distributing parts of WinPE in their products, so do I, but some day Microsoft might take legal measures.
I don't want problems.