Windows 7 still hs neoGrub menu at boot

Windows 7 boot still has neoGrub at boot

Nov 7, 2018, 2:23:28 PM11/7/18
to Visual BCD
Hi guys, not sure if this forum is still active but I download the software to fix my problem with booting up windows 7. I can get to it but at boot I still get the neoGrub menu - it only has windows 7 as an option but I used to have ubuntu there too, now gone. I used the automatic repair option and after running it I got the message saying that the laptop will boot directly from WIndows 7 but the grub menu is still there. ANy advice as to what to do next as I'd like to remove it?
cheers

boyans.net

May 11, 2019, 4:03:49 AM5/11/19
to Visual BCD
To always boot directly you need  only one boot loader.
All not needed boot loader entries can be deleted safely using

1) To remove boot loader entry you right-click on loader in tree view - left side of application window. I
2)  In popup menu select "Delete"

That's all.