Adding other entry in a USB drive

Moulax

Aug 4, 2014, 8:59:46 AM8/4/14
to visua...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I'm trying to do something with my USB drive who already boot to launch an ISO install.
I want to add entry for a ubuntu live, another for my W7 install.
I try to add entry for thoses two new OS install and it does'nt work. I see my new entry but when trying to launch it, system says it's looking for missing drive.

here is my try :) U can see i put all w7 install files in a subfolder \W7YB (the other entry "windows setup" is working fine and is a wmi install)

do u have any suggest? I will try to put the ubuntu boot in another subfolder later.

Thanks!

boyans.net

Aug 5, 2014, 1:41:09 PM8/5/14
Hi Moulax,

ApplicationPath should be relative to contents of boot.wim,
path for winload.exe in boot.wim => "\windows\system32\winload.exe"
or "\windows\system32\boot\winload.exe"

Either path should exist in .wim

You can chain load grub (for booting .iso) with a boot sector loader.