ArcPaths Source

Biatu

Oct 29, 2017, 5:30:34 PM10/29/17
to Visual BCD
Hello, I am working on a script in AutoIt to do exactly what ArcPaths does, however I cannot use .NET in the environment on working with (WinPE) So I was wondering if you would be able to provide the sources for your utility?

The the function is needed because I am writing an Updater script that will look at HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SystemBootOptions RDPATH=%ArcPath%, and proceed with the update function.

Thank you, Biatu

boyans.net

Nov 2, 2017, 7:09:46 PM11/2/17
to Visual BCD
Source is not for publishing or selling.

There is nothing special about it, just reading some system variables and displaying their values.

Nothing to do with .NET, use Win32 system calls

Best,
Bo.