name

gwho

Jul 18, 2011, 4:05:36 PM7/18/11
to Start Menu 7
I'd just like to say it's unfortunate that the program name shares the
name of an older version of windows. I share this program a lot now
and people always think it's just a mod to go back to how windows
vista had their start menu.

while the program and features here are solid and unbeatable, the name
acts as kind of a barrier for people to try it, and for people sharing
it... we have to explain how its this and not that and that and not
this.

gwho

Jul 18, 2011, 4:07:04 PM7/18/11
to Start Menu 7
people are more inclined to dismiss it and not find out about it b/c
the name is rather intuitive, but it actually isn't what people think
it is.