New version of Start Menu 7 - 4.3

Денис Назаренко

Apr 25, 2012, 5:12:05 AM4/25/12
to Start Menu 7
Hi,

I was release new version 4.3 today new version support drag&drop.
So now you may manage the main menu and even manage files in
virtual groups with drag and drop.

Stephen Caudill

Apr 26, 2012, 12:18:38 AM4/26/12
to vistast...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Keeps getting better and better ;-)
-stephen

David-Priest

Apr 26, 2012, 9:48:23 AM4/26/12
to vistast...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Dennis, I dont get it. I click on Check Updates and it tells me "You have latest 4.3 version. Thank you"
Think I have had this version for months?
Is it because my operating system is Windows 7 and I have the Start Menu XP program?
Have been using the program for a long time and have never heard of a Start Menu 7 program. Why didn't you make me aware of it when I purchased the program, or when it was released?
As I seem to have a different program, do you offer an update? or do I now have to buy the full program again?

David Priest

OrdinarySoft

Apr 26, 2012, 11:26:48 AM4/26/12
to David-Priest, vistast...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't update costumers of Vista Start Menu and Start Menu XP
since the Start Menu 7 has different functionality. After I was add
drag&drop it's close to old Vista Start Menu but still different.

I will send mass mail update after May of 15 (today I will go to the cave
and meditate without internet etc.) :))

Anyone may check -
If you was purchased any of my program in 2011 or 2012 you will get free
updates.
Start Menu XP
http://www.startmenuxp.com/
Classic Start Menu
http://www.classicstartmenu.com/
Vista Start Menu -
http://www.VistaStartMenu.com/
Start Menu 7
http://www.StartMenu7.com/

if you was purchased earlier then please use this link with discount -
For 1 PC
https://sites.fastspring.com/startmenu7/instant/startmenu7?coupon=OWNER3X
For 2 and more(please select quantity)
https://sites.fastspring.com/startmenu7/instant/startmenu7?coupon=OWNER3X&quantity=2

In your case David you owner of Start Menu XP so you can get update
for free I will send you now.

For others please wait till May 15 I can't help you before.
I will send mass mail with new update info.
If you need personal assistants, please don't use public groups,
mail me to - suppo...@ordinarysoft.com
--
Best regards, Dennis Nazarenko
http://www.ordinarysoft.com