Dont Work with Windows 8 RTM

Tiago Silva

Aug 21, 2012, 10:38:23 AM8/21/12
to vistast...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Seems that almost of funcionality is lost with Windows 8 RTM.

At the beggining it work, but i guess an update by Microsoft broke StartMenu7 functionality...

Have you checked that?

OrdinarySoft

Aug 21, 2012, 12:25:37 PM8/21/12
to Tiago Silva, vistast...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Latest 4.48 version works perfect under RTM. On given moment I'm
develop Windows8 skin so soon it will be better.

--
Best regards, Dennis Nazarenko
http://www.ordinarysoft.com

Tiago Silva

Aug 21, 2012, 3:50:09 PM8/21/12
to vistast...@googlegroups.com
well at first worked, then stopped worked. Then i had to unistall, and install again and worked again...

Thanks

OrdinarySoft

Aug 23, 2012, 2:15:05 AM8/23/12
to Tiago Silva, vistast...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please describe more detail what exactly does not work!